Vision Plus Optometrist, Mill Creek
Facilities and Equipment
- Comprehensive Eye Examination for adults.
- Comprehensive Eye Examination for children ages 4 years and older.
- Eye glasses fitting and lens selection.
- Contact lens fitting, including multifocal when appropriate.
- Primary care and for eye diseases including red eye, contact-lens related complication and dry eye.
- Evaluation for diabetic retinopathy, i.e. diabetic complication inside the eye.
- Co-management of refractive surgery, including pre-surgery evaluation and provide post-operative care.
- Nikon Speedy K Autorefractor for optimal accuracy in the determination of prescriptions.
- German-engineered Humphrey Zeiss Matrix Visual Field for detection of glaucoma and neurological conditions.
- Large selection of high quality eye glasses and frames at various price points.
- We carry over 350 designer and fashionable frames including Kate Spade, Fossil, Juicy Couture, Nike, Eddie Bauer, and many more.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, and
Tricare, DSHS, Molina March Vision Care, NBN,L&I, Premera, Regence, First Choice Health, Spectera,Cigna. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Indonesian, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®